Friday, February 6, 2009

The Butt-Pinching Ghost of Florida!

Now I've heard stories about ghosts that were scary, ghosts that were sad, and ghosts that were helpful. But Laura shared a story about a ghost in Florida that was downright RUDE!!! Check it out.

My sister has told me several times about a ghost in her house in St. Petersburg, Florida. She told me this ghost would pinch her butt as she washed dishes. Although I am a believer, I did kind of think her love of Stephen King books was fueling her imagination. One day shortly after Christmas I went over to her house to see what the children got from Santa. As I was standing in her son’s room, with my back to a wide open closet, I was talking when I felt something pinching my rear-end very hard. I gasped and turned around, assuming my nephew was just being silly, but no one was there! I looked at my sis and said “I just got pinched!” she said “See, I told you!” I really was shocked.

Laura

Thanks for sharing that one, Laura. Wow! What's next? A ghost who gives wedgies? Not that I'm trying to give anyone any ideas or anything!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so freaky and funny!!! I love your site!

shadow hunter said...

That just .... I cant even think of a word but pretty funny your awsome!

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahahaha!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)


(O][O)

(eyes in the dark anonymous)

Anonymous said...

that is HILARIOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Now that is weird!

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Who else has lived in your house!?!?!?

LOLZ XD

Anonymous said...

omg ive never heard of a ghost so rude!hahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Xôsfÿ.Ljé said...

How cool and interesting yet, not scarry. It is so nice when we can be introduced to the existence of the paranormal without having to experience exposure to evil and fear. Thank you so much for such an amusing and simple story. For some reason, I found it fun to read, and now, will always think of it whenever I think of Florida and the paranormal.

Anonymous said...

that ghost needs to learn their manners!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats hysterical!!!!u need 2 tell that ghost off!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL never heard of a ghost that pinchs people..hahahaha

Anonymous said...

LOL, i guess that that never really happened before. Nice story tho! :}