Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Crop Circle Mystery

Paige from Michigan sent me this tale of a crop circle no one could fully explain.

The background:
In July 2003, a farmer found crop circles in his field about fifty miles south of Hemlock, in Livingston County near Howell, Michigan. There were no tracks or paths leading to the crop circles. The first circle was only four feet across, but the second circle was fifty feet in diameter and had two extensions leading off like spurs at the east and west points. An investigator said this formation was unusual in his report because there were four additional circles at the north, south, east, and west points on the larger circle, layered UNDER the circle. There was intricate weaving and braiding of the grain stalks and the director of the Independent Crop Circle Researchers' Association, said he found at least twenty stems that were exposed to a complex energy burst like what happened in your book. Two radio personalities in Howell said they created the circles but it was unlikely, the investigators said, that they could have microwaved the field somehow.

My story:
I'm 17 and I swear I'm not crazy or a hoaxer. I was visiting my sister in Howell in July, 2003 and I spent the night there. I was in bed and I was looking out the window when I saw 6 or 7 white lights in a boomerang formation. I went to sleep and when I woke up I went downstairs and my family told me some crop circles showed up that night. I would later see more UFOs and some alien incidents have happened to me which makes me wonder if it's a coincidence it happened the same night I was spending the night.

Sounds like you've found a real paranormal hot spot, Paige! Thanks for filling us in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont relly believe in aliens but nice story!

Anonymous said...

AWSOME!