Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Living Appliances

Megan from Louisiana sent me this story about what happened to some of the appliances in her house.

Hi Jason I was reading your book and I thought I'd share my story.

At the time I was about ten and I lived in a small town in Louisiana. Anyway, I was in my room at about 10:30 at night. The keyboard that I always have on my bookshelf started playing by itself! I ran from my room. When I got to the kitchen I saw that the oven, microwave, and toaster were all glowing! They also all made weird humming noises.

My parents were out and my older brother was playing basketball down the street.

I was totally alone!

So I just ran back to my room. Everything was quiet again--no music, no keys being pushed, no nothing. I ran back to the kitchen. Same thing.

I'm twelve now and i still don't know what happened. Thanks for reading this.

Megan

Thanks for sharing, Megan. I love music too, but this is just plain weird!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that since I've studied this type of thing a bit, I can begin to identify exactly what this was. I'd like to say i think Megan here has herself a poltergeist. They tend to move objects and cause chaos whenever they can.

owlfeather said...

it might just be a poltergiest. don't poltergiests start fires in houses though? No offense if this causes any Megan but when the toaster came like alive I started thinking "Night Of The Living Toaster" would make a great movie.

Anonymous said...

WEIRD BUT IF THEY TRANSFORMED IF THEY EVER DO PROTECT ANY STRANGE LOOKING ROCK