Thursday, September 27, 2007

Journal from the Grave

Adrian from California sent me this tale of a journal that seemed to have a life (or more accurately, a death) of its own. Read on:

Hello Jason,

My name is Adrian and I'm 12 years old. I have always thought ghost stories were interesting but not real--until really weird things started happening to me!

Just around my 12th birthday things started happening. First there was the book. There's this journal that I keep and its kinda old. I've had it for a while. My parents got it from Italy from a woman who seemed glad to be rid of it. I didnt think about it all that much until one night when I had just finished writing in the journal my room suddenly became cold. I walked outside to see if the air conditioning was on, but it wasn't. Then my door slammed shut with the book still inside my room. I forced open the door then put the book in a drawer and forgot about it. Then one day when I was cleaning my room, I took out the book and put it on a shelf and continued to clean. The next day after school I came into my room to find that everything I had cleaned had been ripped off the shelves and my drawers were all out of place. My mom came into my room and began yelling at me, like I had done this. But I didn't. I put the book away again and things subsided, but a few weeks later I started having odd dreams about the book being robbed from a grave. Also I started feeling nauseous whenever I entered my room. Then one day the creepiest thing of all happened. I heard a scream come from my room but no one was there. I opened the book and writing began to appear by itself, as if some invisble hand was scribbling on the page. "You! You robbed my grave!" the writing said. I shut the book, rushed downstairs with it, and threw it in the fire we had in the fireplace. I heard another scream and then with a puff of smoke, the book was gone. That final scream was inhuman and still haunts my nightmares to this day.

Feel free to tell my story,
Adrian, CA

Nobody likes scary books better than me, but wow, that was one scary book. Thanks for sharing your story, Adrian.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was freky even for me the lover of all things paranormal anyway great story!

Anonymous said...

wow, its a book from the grave!

Adrian7a7s said...

Thx for putting up my story. btw people who like the paranormal! go 2 my website for a heebie jeebie or two!! http://creeeeepers.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ya, umm...if your still being haunted by the scream, you probably shouldn't have burnt the book. Do whatever it takes to give it back, dude!

Anonymous said...

i feel sry for the origanal owner of the book...if i were u i would try to find the history of it

Anonymous said...

note to self: don't keep a diary!

Anonymous said...

ok that ghost was being a jerk not to know the person who toke it out of the grave was not u

Anonymous said...

wait wasn't there stuff writtin by the dead person?

Anonymous said...

CREEEEEEEPY

OMG. Dont buy stuff from weird ladys in italy!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I have a journal!!!!!!!*Throws journal in trash* There! Story why I just threw it away. I bought it from a lady at a garage sale.......

G.G said...

no way im trowing out all the jounals in my room! EEP!